Seagrove Beach condos for sale – 30a Florida
A long the beaches of 30a Florida there's a mixture of homes, townhomes, and condos. Seagrove Beach has quite a few condos including the only two high-rise condominiums that are over 50 feet on 30A (One Seagrove Place and Beach Crest). What so many people love about owning a condo along 30a is that there is quite a lot around that you can get to by walking or biking.
Seagrove Beach is a great place to own a second home or vacation rental property. There is a huge following of both tourists and snowbirds that can't get enough of Seagrove Beach. It's close proximity to its neighboring communities of Watercolor in Seaside also make it very popular location.
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found 7 listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Features of Condos in Seagrove Beach, Florida
- The soothing shores in front of Seagrove Beach condos since 1940 have been a favorite destination for families all over the world. It is one of the most preferable relaxing spots chosen by people on 30a. It has nearby attractive spots within a range of a few miles like Watercolor and Seaside.
- Seagrove has a unique combination of restaurants and shops, which increases the accessibility to the people.
- Cafes with exquisite cuisines have become a common specialty of the beach
- The presence of unique natural habitats such as coastal dune lakes are near many of the beachfront condos.
Seagrove Beach has only 2 high-rise beachfront condos along scenic Highway 30a. One Seagrove Place was built in 1985 and the next-door Beachcrest condo was completed in 1988. After these 2 high-rise condos were completed Walton County commissioners put a law in place that restricted building over 50 feet. This is the reason why the rest of Seagrove Beach and 30a has smaller low-density condo buildings.
Why should one choose condos for sale in Seagrove Beach, Florida?
Seagrove Beach in Florida is one of the best destinations for relaxing and having the warmth of the sea. Choosing to buy a condo unit in Seagrove Beach is a good and popular choice due to the features associated with the beach. Some of the general features of the condo units in the Seagrove Beach area are:
- It is possible to obtain a good view of the Gulf and enjoy the cool breezes
- Most of the condos have been updated and renovated giving them fresh and new appearances.
- Well thought interior designs that can be soothing. Perfect for vacationing and relaxing.
- Widened doors to facilitate wheelchair entry as well
Why choose a property at Seagrove Beach in Florida?
Seagrove Beach is one of the oldest beaches in Northwest Florida. It is a popular beach community that has been gaining a lot of attention from people worldwide. It is known for its wide range of restaurants and exciting cafes. Most of the homes located here are meant to ensure that people can enjoy the exciting features of the beach thoroughly. There are many destinations for people to explore around Seagrove Beach like Rosemary Beach, Panama City Beach, and Destin.